- Competitive monthly team bonus scheme
- £2,000 sign-on bonus
- Employee discount
- Bosch Car Service training
- Work pension scheme
- 28 days annual leave, including bank holidays
- A friendly, professional, and hardworking team
- Immediate start available
- A level 3 NVQ in vehicle maintenance, or equivalent
- Experience in the motor trade
- Full driving license
- Your own tools
- The ability to work unsupervised as well as part of a team
The ideal candidate would also be…
- A qualified MOT tester
- Experienced with vehicle diagnostics
- 8.30-5.00 Monday to Friday
- 9.00-1.00 alternate Saturdays (paid in addition to base salary)
David Dexters is a family-run business based in Bridgnorth, Shropshire, that has run a prosperous garage since 1987. By being independent of large franchises, and with our high level of service, we’ve been able to consistently grow to be the town’s largest car sales and service, and we’re now looking to add the right candidate to our friendly, professional team.
In our modern, 10,000 square feet workshop, we service, repair, and MOT all makes, models, ages, and sizes of vehicles for both customers and retailers. Through our association with Bosch Car Service, we’re able to access training, diagnostic equipment, and resources that help us maintain our high-quality approach to vehicle maintenance.
Should you join David Dexters, you’ll become part of a successful, close-knit team with opportunities to develop your talents and progress your career. You’ll find yourself in a positive environment where success at all levels is encouraged and celebrated. What’re you waiting for? Contact us today!