Role Title: Technician
Reports to: Service Manager
- Carry out a full range of car service and repair tasks to all makes of vehicles, from maintenance, diagnostics, and vehicle health checks.
- Tyre fitting, balancing, and wheel alignment.
- MOT testing up to a Class 7 (desired).
- Working on both customer and sales vehicles.
- Experience from an independent or franchised garage.
- Experience of minor and major mechanical/electrical repairs.
- Full UK driving license or equivalent.
- Minimum of a NVQ Level 2 or equivalent.
- Own tools.
Training and Development
- Continued development opportunities through Bosch Car Service
Qualifications and Experience required for this role:
- Demonstrated experience from an independent or franchised garage.
- To have carried out vehicle servicing and maintenance on customer vehicles.
- Experience of completing cam belt and clutch replacements.
- Ability to interpret customer requirements and liaise with the Service Manager and customer where required.
- Confidence to complete a Vehicle Health Check (VHC), including a VHC video.
- Self-motivated and hard-working.
- A great team player who brings out the best in people.
This role profile is not exhaustive; it will be subject to periodic review and may be amended to meet the changing needs of the business. The post holder will be expected to participate in this process and we would aim to reach agreement to the changes.
Contact Mark Dayus on 01746 764200 or email@example.com by 15th August 2020 to apply.